Tuesday 27 October 2020

What else do I do?


Before having children I worked as an Holistic Therapist (offering Reiki, EFT, Crystal Therapy and HOPI ear candling), with the girls getting older and their need for my time lessened 2 years ago I decided to start this business up again as I missed working with energy and helping people. This is my website Solace Healing and TherapyCovid has unfortunately put a hold on this business seeing people face to face, but I can still offer EFT through video link which has been really helpful. 

I also enjoy crafting and making things but there gets to a point I can't keep everything I make.  I started my facebook page Lots of Personality so I can show and sell my handmade items whilst also selling personalised gifts which I personalise myself.  Along with this I have started making semi precious stone jewellery which I sell in my facebook group Jen's Gemstones along with other holistic items.  

Please feel free to have a look at my facebook pages and my website, you may see something you like or you may want to try EFT.

When I get some spare time I like to enter competitions, I have been entering competitions for about 10 years now and I have had some amazing wins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment